Sunday, May 3, 2009

The last days … yikes!

Well it’s almost here. Thirty days from today I’ll be the big 40! These are the last days of my 30’s. As I look back on the past ten years I can’t help but wonder if I made a difference in the world, in somebody’s life, accomplished anything outstanding? Sadly, I don’t know! I do know that I have had some wonderful learning experiences, trials that have become blessings, I have made some wonderful life-long friends, and was given the most precious gift the year I turned 30, my daughter, Alex. I have grown emotionally and spiritually. I did accomplish studying and reading the Book of Mormon from cover to cover. Looking back I sure did a lot of receiving. I pray that I gave as much as I received!

I still have so much to improve on and learn. As the sun sets on my 30’s I’ll walk away with some awesome memories and experiences. I look forward to waking up on June 3rd with the sun shining brightly on a new day and embracing 40! If you haven’t heard… 40 is the new 30!

I need to make the best out of my last 30 days! Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I thought Oprah said 50 was the new 30!!!

Beverly B. said...

It only matters how old you feel. I still think I'm 23:) I think 40 is the new 20.

Stephanie :) said...

We should have a girls' night out this Saturday!