Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's All About The Packaging

This is a present that I wrapped. You will be lucky to have a store bought bow on it and forget about the ribbon I don't have patience for ribbon and I'm to cheap to use it. Notice my home made gift tag made out of wrapping paper scraps- and no fancy writing.


These are the presents Seth wrapped. Notice the pretty coordinating ribbon with the home made fancy bow.


Notice the fancy writing on the package — done by his own hand!


A close up of fancy writing.



I'm so glad to be married to a straight man who can make bows!!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I need to get to know this guy Seth!! My sister has a friend who's husband teaches wreath making and holiday decorating classes. Supposedly he is straight.

Evon, you wrap like my mother in law! She even, get this, goes all out and leaves the taped edges on the top and slaps the stick-on bow on top of that. I thought even crummy wrappers knew the tape side goes on the BOTTOM!!!

Stephanie :) said...

Wow! Seth has wrapping skillz! I don't know if he also has rapping skillz, but I do know he ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Seth is awesome!!!!! Does he charge for his services????