Friday, December 12, 2008

Do Your's Bounce Too???

This is a conversation I overheard the other night and to protect those involved from utter embarrassment I will refer to such individuals as child B and child C...

Child C and Child B walking down the stairs giggling as they walk into the kitchen, Child B looks at self in the window and starts bouncing up and down...

Child C: "Do you feel it?"

Child B: "Ya, I can feel them bounce up and down." Giggle, Giggle (Child B looks at Child C and as she's bouncing up and down) "Do you see them bouncing?"

Child C: "Ya they bounce." Giggle, Giggle

Child C starts bouncing...

Child B: "I can feel mine bounce too." Giggle, Giggle

Child B: "I can see them move too"

giggle, giggle...off to bed they went...

aahh, brings back memories of growing up!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

That story was soooo funny! I am reminded of a blog post I saw recently, (on one of the decorating blogs I follow) and she was cleaning and looking for something under her daughter's bed...and found a bra stuffed with a fake boobie!

I totally remember being that age. The curiosity and anticipation was so palpable. Mine still never came...

Evon said...

I remember stuffing my bra with toilet paper or socks and putting a shirt on to see how I would looked with boobs. Oh, waite I still do that, it's called a padded bra or a "super duper" as seth calls them!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that story!