Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards & Procrastination

I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is this week, last year at this time I promised myself that I would plan ahead next year and make sure that we got family pictures done. Did I do what I had planned? No! This year went by so fast that my head is still spinning and I really don't want to admit that the holidays have begun. I went back and forth about what to do for cards and pictures this year and then Shutterfly came to my rescue! They have this deal you get 50 free cards if you blog about them. I could use free cards; who can’t? As I looked at the assortment of holiday cards they offer I realized that I could do a collage of photos from throughout the year of our family. I’ve used Shutterfly in the past and was very happy with the quality and process. This is a win-win!. Shutterfly has put me at peace with the idea that I procrastinated getting a traditional family photo done. There’s always next year!

This is one of my favorite layouts:

pic1

0 comments: