Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Five Years Ago This Summer…

Wow! It’s been five years since I left sunny California and moved to the hot, brown desert of Arizona. Alex and I have been so blessed since our move here. I’ve had the opportunity to own a home, make some great friends, and get my dream job that I had prayed for prior to moving here. Most importantly, I met my wonderful husband. Who knew I would have to leave my family, friends and a 10 minute drive to the beach to meet him? I would have done it a lot sooner! Alex’s life has been blessed with good friends, horseback riding lessons, piano lessons and tumbling! Most important blessing for her was not being the only child anymore. She went from the oldest/only child to the youngest child with an awesome older sister and brother. As I look back on the past five years I would not change a thing!

Our family five years ago

AZ-1

Our family today

2010

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Evon, I am so glad you moved here too! I can't believe it has been five years. Alex looks so little in the first picture. Great looking family!