Thursday, June 4, 2009

40

1. I survived turning 40 and it wasn't painful! It might have been for Seth, I had to shove him a few times during the night to get him to stop snoring.

2. 40 doesn't feel any different than 39!

3. I don't have any new gray hair. (ok, I wouldn't know I started coloring my hair last year)

4. I have lots of friends on Face Book.

5. I have someone to grow old with.

6. I have kids who can be wonderful.

7. Senior Citizens discount is around the corner. I'm more excited about the discount than the old age--who can't use a discount these days!

8. I have great friends.

9. I have all my teeth. Except for my wisdom teeth.

10. The last day of school was yesterday. Yeah! I get to sleep in for the next few weeks!

11. I have a wonderful husband who made my BIG day very special! Seth made dinner and a birthday cake with lots of candles that would not blow out! Thanks Jeremy...very funny! Word to the wise...never put 40 candles on a cake the frosting will melt off!

0 comments: