Wednesday, March 25, 2009

10 Months Later...

I threw a fit the other day. I couldn't stand it any more. Our garage has been a disaster since we moved in ten months ago. We had luggage, a 12 foot Christmas tree, garland, wreaths and a bunch of junk all over the place. I demanded something be done! The HyLoft system Seth wants to buy is pretty expensive, but I didn't care how much it was going to cost because I wanted a clean garage. As Seth was leaving for Lowes to see what could be done, he felt inspired to check Craig's List. He found four HyLoft garage ceiling shelves, gently used in Florence at a price we couldn't pass up. I LOVE CRAIG'S LIST and MY CLEAN GARAGE!!!

Before

After

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I heart craigslist too!!

Lucinda said...

Color me green with envy!

Unknown said...

Wow--- looks like Niecy Nash stopped by with her "Clean House" crew! Nice job guys!