Friday, October 17, 2008

Nine Years Ago Today…


After enduring six hours of back labor I gave birth to a 7 lb baby girl. Where has the time gone! Seems like yesterday I was changing diapers and waking up at least three to four times a night, which by the way didn't stop till she was two. I remember on the day she was born she was immediately placed in my arms and for most women they are in awe of this wonderful miracle that has just occurred and it's love at first site (at lease that's what I see in the movies). Me, I was in disbelief that this is what caused me all that pain and I was glad she was out. The love set in a little bit later. Alex has brought so much joy to my life and to those around her. I can't imagine what my life would be like with out her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDRA ELISE!! Please leave a birthday message for Alex.
P.S. I was so happy you were a girl!

6 comments:

Seth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEX!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture Alex!! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Alex, we have been so happy to have you become part of our family this past year! We just love you! Happy Birthday!!!

Stephanie :) said...

Happy birthday Alex! You know that Brother Lund and I tease you because we like you so much!

Ginger said...

Happy birthday to you, we hope you had a good time on your birthday. You are so special and a good friend. Love, Audrey and Gracie Coria (and Sister Coria too).

Grandma Linda said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie - The day you were born was one of the happiest days of my life. You are my first grandchild and I didn't know a person could love anyone as much as I loved you on that special day, and always.

Love,
Grandma Linda