Monday, October 20, 2008

Food Storage


I wanted to show off my nice organized pantry it took me almost 2 hours to clean out last night. I found 2 boxes of cake mix that were about to expire so I guess my family will be forced to eat cake for a couple of weeks. I wonder how long my pantry will stay this clean? Anyone willing to place a wager?

And a big thank you to my friend Lucinda for letting me tag along last Friday when she went grocery shopping, Fry's was having a case lot sale and we both did some damage. I think I bought to much tomato sauce/tomato soup, can you have to much of that stuff? I do know you can never have enough cream of chicken soup, I have 30 cans and I'm proud of it!

7 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

Ok. Does the husband from "Sleeping with the Enemy" live at your house? I'm sooooo jealous you have a pantry!

Seth said...

Stephanie has a point. I should have a plan just in case Evon fakes her own death. ;)

Ginger said...

Evon, I am so jealous and very impressed! Good thinking to photograph it. "Take a picture, it'll last longer!"

Lucinda said...

Damn your good! Come to my house next, it is all still in the back of the van! NO LIE!

Evon said...

Stephanie and Ginger...it's not really a "pantry" it's a linen closet that happens to be downstaires and I call it my "panty"...so no need to covet!!

Evon said...

oops, I don't call it my panty, it's my "PANTRY"

Anonymous said...

You are my HERO. Yes I love organization and I'm so happy that all your cans are stacked in appropriate groups with the labels all facing out! ;-) Okay, maybe I get a little too excited about organization!